The U.S. Dept. of Commerce is organizing an Automotive Parts and Services Trade Mission to the Eastern European countries of Hungary and Poland, with an additional spin-off to Slovakia, slated for March 17-21. Commerce says the best opportunities for American auto makers to break into the region include the areas of repair and diagnostic equipment, glass work and shock absorber services, hand tools, electronic measuring equipment, lifting equipment, electronic engine control and turning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.