The song remained the same in March for U.S. light vehicle sales: All-time record volume for the month; all-time record seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for the month; highs for the month for several companies; and nothing significant to indicate a let-up for the following month. In fact, March represented a return to normalcy of sorts after General Motors Corp.'s loyalty coupon program (on top of already generous incentive programs at GM and across the industry) skewed February's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.