U.S. sales will rise slightly in March from February, with the first quarter ending below same-period 2004. Ward’s forecasts March sales at a 16.5 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), up from February’s 16.3 million and January’s 16.2 million. However, March will mark the third consecutive month with a SAAR trailing year-ago. The industry recorded a 16.7 million SAAR in like-2004. (See related story:Ward's Forecast-March U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) Sales could go higher during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.