U.S. light-vehicle sales are expected to bounce back in June after dropping to a long-time low in May that evened out April’s upward spike to a 17.3 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR). Early indications are that June sales are off to a stronger start than the 15.64 million SAAR pace run in May. But Ward's expects stronger incentives to kick in and momentum to swing back to the high side by the end of June, when the industry is projected to post a 16.56 million SAAR. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.