August U.S. sales will maintain the relatively steady course of the past two months, with flat results compared to year-ago and an annual selling rate of 17 million-plus, based on a Ward's forecast. Ward's is projecting August to post a light vehicle sales seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 17.5 million, slightly higher than last month's 17.1 million and like-1999's 17.4 million. (Note: the prior month and year-ago SAARs are changed from those previously published due to a revision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.