U.S. new-vehicle sales are forecast to continue their upward trend in March and into the second quarter. Ward’s is forecasting a 16.7 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for the month, up from the prior month’s 16.3 million and January’s 16.1 million. The SAAR also is higher than year-ago’s 16.1 million. March’s results will bring the first quarter to a 16.4 million SAAR, 3.1% above January-March 2003’s 15.9 million. (See related data: Ward’s Forecast – March U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.