U.S. Sales to Stay Strong in April; Year Pacing at 16.5 Million Haig Stoddard DETROIT – U.S. light-vehicles sales will continue their hardy ways in April, with Ward's forecasting a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.6 million, even with year-ago and relatively close to the prior month’s 16.9 million. The April forecast means sales year-to-date will be running at an annual pace of 16.5 million, compared with about 17 million in the year-ago period. Volume is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.