DETROIT – U.S. sales will continue a strong pace in March, especially with some of the major manufacturers rising to match General Motors Corp. in retail incentives. Also boding well is better news about the economy and pumped-up North American production schedules for April and May in the face of still-rising import penetration. Ward’s is forecasting March light-vehicle sales to reach a 16.56 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), roughly the same as the prior month’s 16.63 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.