Exports from U.S. and Canadian ports rose 12.2% during the first half of 2000, despite a slight decline in June, according to the latest data received from companies participating in a Ward's survey. The data also show Mexico to be far and away the most popular destination for U.S./Canada exports, while the Dodge Neon is the region's most popular export vehicle. June exports (excluded in the data are shipments of Mercedes M-Class sport/utility vehicles and the BMW Z3, which are not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.