The United States Council for Automotive Research names S. William (Bill) Gouse as executive director, effective Feb. 9. Gouse is the council’s first permanent director and will manage the USCAR organization and promote collective research among member companies DaimlerChrysler Corp., Ford Motor Co., and General Motors Corp. Previously, executives on loan from member companies rotated through the position in 2-year terms. Pat Flaherty, who is retiring from DC, has completed her term as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.