Uzbekistan’s AOZT UzDaewooAvto produced a record 101,010 vehicles in 2005, a 44.2% increase over prior year, breaking through the 100,000-unit barrier for the first time. The Daewoo Nexia accounted for 64,639 units, or 64%, of the total output. The plant also manufactured 21,531 Matiz small cars and 11,917 Damas small vans. In addition, 2,913 Daewoo Lacettis were assembled from South Korean-supplied semi-knocked-down kits. UzDaewooAvto exported a total 53,902 vehicles last year. Russia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.