AOZT UzDaewooAvto, Uzbekistan’s only car maker, will cease producing its aging Daewoo Tico minicar in March. UzDaewooAvto is owned jointly by Daewoo Group and the Uzbekistan government. Uzbekistan will stop building Daewoo Tico. The operation will continue to build the Daewoo Matiz, which has been in production in Uzbekistan since 2001. In addition, UzDaewooAvto already has begun assembly of the new Daewoo Lacetti, known as Daewoo Nubira in Europe and Suzuki Forenza in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.