LA JOLLA, CA – Is it possible for Lexus to envy BMW or Mercedes anymore? Lexus' Denny Clements is lobbying for all-wheel-drive technology on all Lexus vehicles. After just giving its German competitors a spanking in numerous quality and buyer satisfaction rankings, it’s difficult to imagine Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus Div. looking longingly at anything BMW AG or Mercedes-Benz is offering these days. But Denny Clements, Lexus group vice president and general manager, still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.