CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. ups the ante in the burgeoning light commercial vehicle market, introducing V-6 power to its expanded Courier range in ’05. “The Courier range now boasts 6-cyl. power for the first time in its long history,” Courier Brand Marketing Manager Damon Paull says, pointing out the pickup now turns out class-leading numbers – 206 hp and 238 lb.-ft. (323 Nm) of torque. Ford Australia boosts Courier with V-6. Ford slots a 4L V-6 under the Courier’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.