Sales of the manual transmission version of the V-6 Lincoln LS may have failed to meet the division's goals, but that isn't stopping development of a manual V-8 LS sedan that could get a more enhanced sport suspension. Ford engineers have been busy putting a V-8 powered LS with a manual through serious tests in hopes of bringing it to market. Like the V-6, Getrag supplies the manual for the V-8 LS, albeit a different version, one with six speeds instead of five and designed to handle the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.