Ford of Europe Inc. confirms it will build its next-generation Focus in Valencia, Spain. Focus C-Max, above, and next-generation Focus will share platforms. In addition, Valencia will continue to build the Fiesta, Ka and Mazda2, Ford says. The plant employs 7,100 people and produces about 400,000 vehicles annually. Located in Almussafes on Spain’s Valencia coast, the plant had been a “preferred” site for assembly of the new Focus, which is expected to debut in 2005. Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.