Jan Valentic, Ford Motor Co. vice president-global marketing, will leave the auto maker April 1 to become executive vice president at New York advertising agency Young & Rubicam Inc. Ford says it will realign its global marketing operations under Jim O’Connor, group vice president-North America marketing, sales and service, in the wake of Valentic’s departure. Jan Valentic At Y&R, Valentic takes on the role of executive vice president responsible for the agency’s Microsoft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.