PARIS – French auto supplier Valeo SA plans to set up subsidiaries for its clutch and friction materials businesses in order to separate their results from that of the parent company. Valeo's other operations, such as lighting and electronics, already are organized as separate subsidiaries. Clutches were among Valeo's first products, so results of those operations have remained in central accounting, says a company spokeswoman. The plan requires approved by Valeo's Central Works Council, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.