HIGHLAND PARK, MI – Valeo SA opens its first manufacturing plant in Michigan to deliver fully assembled front-end modules for the launch of the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Production for the ’11 Grand Cherokee has begun nearby at Chrysler Group LLC’s Jefferson North Assembly Plant. The French supplier delivers in sequence from its new plant here a module that includes the headlamps, radiator, wiring harnesses, bumper, carrier and fluid reservoirs. Valeo has similar front-end module ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.