ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – The configuration of the auto engine bay largely has gone unchanged for the better part of a century. First comes the grille, then the radiator, the fan, then the engine. It’s no accident. The grille, radiator and fan are clustered in the front to allow enough air to flow through the radiator and keep it cool. Auxiliary electric fans also have become necessary to help with cooling. Valeo SA, France’s top automotive supplier and the world leader in engine cooling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.