TURIN – Faithful to a newly established tradition, Finnish specialty car maker Valmet Automotive unveils at the Geneva Motor Show this week a design study of a new coupe convertible based on the Volvo C70. This is the third and newest show car with a retractable hardtop created by Valmet. The niche maker is working intensively on the application of the new technique and aims at creating a fullsize convertible, which combines the style and convenience of an elegant coupe when the roof is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.