BMW AG names Adrian van Hooydonk chief designer for the BMW brand. Currently president of BMW’s California Designworks USA studio, van Hooydonk will report to Chris Bangle, director of BMW Group Design. At Designworks USA, van Hooydonk oversaw design for the exterior of the current 7-Series sedan and 6-Series coupe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.