Chinese auto maker DFSK is about to launch its minivans and pickups in the U.K. and Ireland. DFSK U.K. is the trading name of Vestatec Automotive Distribution, a new company established specifically to import and distribute DFSK vehicles. DFSK initially will sell them through 40 dealers under the sub-brand name of Loadhopper. Some 26 dealers have been named thus far. Vestatec, based in Swindon, U.K., is led by Chairman Jim Tyrrell, previously managing director of Mitsubishi in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.