Volvo Cars of North America LLC, in conjunction with Cross Country Automotive Services, launches its first telematics system for ’03 models. Volvo On Call Plus (VOCP) is the Swedish importer’s first comprehensive telematics system in the U.S. and is available on select ’03 models as a standard or optional feature. Features include automatic crash notification, mayday services, alarm notification, stolen vehicle tracking, location-enabled roadside assistance, remote door unlock and remote ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.