Vehicle sales in Venezuela fell to 11,929 units in March, down 30% from year-ago’s 17,123, reports the Venezuelan Automobile Chamber (CAVENEZ). However, first quarter 2002 sales were up 10.7% to 48,295 units vs. like-2001. General Motors Corp. was the top-selling auto maker in March (3,577 units), followed by Toyota Motor Corp. (2,100) and Ford Motor Co. (1,677).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.