Ford Motor Co.'s new parts entity, spun off from Visteon Corp., has its second top executive before it has a name. A Ford spokesman says Al Ver is CEO of the business, replacing Frank Macher, who initially was named to the post. Macher and Ford could not hammer out the final terms of an employment agreement, the auto maker says. (See related story: Ford Back in Parts Business) Al Ver to lead parts unit. Ver is a 33-year Ford veteran who has served as vice president-advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.