ANN ARBOR, MI – A senior Hyundai Motor America official says that contrary to published reports the U.S. sales arm probably will not bring the i10 minicar here. “It’s very unlikely we’ll bring the i10 to the U.S.,” John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning for HMA, tells media at an event for the Genesis sedan here. Hyundai already sells the fuel-sipping A-car in South Korea and Europe. For U.S. buyers looking for more fuel-efficient Hyundai offerings, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.