Vietnam’s second automobile industry complex is planned to be built on a site about 43 miles (70 km) north of Ho Chi Min City. The city’s Department of Industry is working on details for final approval. State-owned firms are expected to play a major role in the complex. The project is part of the government’s Automotive Development Strategy that plans industry growth through 2010. The proposed complex, the country’s second after the Dong Vang facility in the northern Bac ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.