HANOI — Transport Industry Corp. (Transinco) is aiming to strike back at the competitive threat from foreign automakers in the country by unveiling plans for five locally invested projects that will produce substitutes for imported vehicles, published reports here say. The company's general director, Nguyean Vaen Khoa, says in a news agency report that the five projects, with total capitalization of US$100 million, are aimed at breaking the stranglehold of foreign firms on the automobile, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.