PARIS – As the lights fade on the Paris auto show’s coming out party for the new European Focus, Ford Motor Co. is set to begin work on the next phase of the vehicle’s evolution. At the top of the list is determining what further derivatives may be in store for Ford’s most important vehicle in Europe. Focus Vignale concept Although the auto maker soon will sell five Focus derivatives based on the global C1 platform – including the C-Max multi-purpose wagon (which has been on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.