HIROSHIMA — Visteon Automotive Systems further strengthens its foothold in the Asia/Pacific region with the purchase of Hiroshima-based Naldec Corp. Naldec engineers and manufactures advanced electronic body and safety vehicle modules. Visteon, the world's No.3 automotive supplier, purchased 100% of Naldec from Mazda Motor Corp. for an undisclosed sum. Currently, the majority of Naldec's sales are to Mazda. Mazda is 33.3% owned by Ford Motor Co., and Visteon is Ford's car component unit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.