Visteon Automotive Systems' $475 million acquisition last week of Plastic Omnium's automotive interior division will propel the supplier to the top spot in automotive cockpits in Europe and better position the company when it decides to go public, likely later this year. Visteon President Craig Muhlhauser says the purchase brings to $500 million the amount of non-Ford Motor Co. sales for Visteon and boosts its European revenues by 17%. Visteon's operations in Europe will now total 23,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.