Visteon Corp. and BorgWarner Inc. raise their second quarter and full-year 2002 earnings estimates, more evidence of the rebounding U.S. car market. BorgWarner says it now expects second quarter earnings of $1.55-$1.65 per share due to strong demand from its global customer base and new business. The supplier also raises its earnings guidance for the year by 10% to $5.50 per share, from the previously stated range of $4.90-$5.10 on an expected 10% sales increase. BorgWarner Chairman and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.