As the much-hyped new entries for the ’04 model year square off in a battle for lucrative fullsize-truck share, one company is rooting for both the new Ford F-150 and all-new Nissan Titan pickups. Visteon supplies the new Nissan Titan. “I hope they both do well,” says a Visteon Corp. spokesperson of the two trucks, whose launches – F-150’s in September and Titan’s slated for December – have reinvigorated a segment that until now has been popular but relatively predictable. As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.