VIENNA — Visteon Corp. plans to expand activities at its Alba plant in Szekesfehervar, Hungary. In addition to this year's investment of US$10 million, the company plans to invest US$80 million in the next two years. The largest part of that, a US$62 million investment, will allow the facility to install machinery and tooling to begin production of a new line of air conditioning compressors in 2002. At full production, Visteon Hungary Kft. expects to produce 600,000 compressors annually. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.