Visteon Corp.’s Chesterfield Trim plant continues to ramp down production of seats in suburban Detroit as the business transfers to Johnson Controls Inc. “We are working collaboratively as a team to set up precisely the dates when certain events can transfer to JCI or to a ‘greenfield’ site,” says James Orchard, Visteon president of North America & Asia. The Chesterfield Twp. plant, 20 miles (32 km) northeast of Detroit, contains two factories: One produces foam seating for Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.