The fate of the Volkswagen concept Microbus may be decided soon, pending a consensus by Volkswagen AG executives in Germany, who will meet next spring to decide if the Microbus, first unveiled at the North American International Auto Show last January, will be built. Officials from the German state of Lower Saxony, VW’s largest shareholder, believe the outlook is favorable for a production model. Employees at VW’s Hanover, Germany, plant likely would produce the vehicle, but not before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.