Volkswagen AG unveils its new VW Golf Plus at the Bologna Motor Show in Italy. The Golf Plus is positioned in size between the standard Golf and the Touran multipurpose vehicle, all three of which share the same platform. VW targeting 150,000 Golf Plus models annually. The Golf Plus measures 62.2 ins. (158 cm) high, 3.7 ins. (9.5 cm) higher than the standard Golf but is 2.2 ins. (5.4 cm) shorter in height than the Touran MPV. All other external dimensions are close to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.