SOUTHFIELD, MI – Newly reorganized parts supplier Lear Corp., which exited a 4-month trip through bankruptcy in November, says the upcoming Chevrolet Volt charged up its electrical power-management systems business and resulted in additional contracts with other auto makers. “No question, it has won us additional business around the world,” says Ray Scott, president-global electrical and electronic systems at Lear. “We went through some serious rigors, testing and validation, so that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.