Now in its 17th year, the Ward’s 10 Best Engines competition breaks new ground by folding in an entirely new category of propulsion system: electric vehicles. 2011 Ward’s 10 Best Engines Nominees Returning winners and applications tested 2.0L turbo I-4 – Audi A4 Avant 3.0L supercharged V-6 – Audi S4 3.0L I-6 turbodiesel – BMW 335d 3.5L EcoBoost V-6 – Ford Taurus SHO 2.5L I-4 HEV – Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.4L Ecotec I-4 – Chevrolet Equinox 4.6L Tau V-8 – Hyundai Genesis 2.5L turbo H-4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.