Production of C70 coupes and convertibles at Volvo Car's AutoNova joint venture is expected to resume today, April 3, following resolution of a dispute with partner TWR over how to share financial losses (see Ward's Automotive Reports — March 27, '00, p.5). Under terms of the deal struck last week, Volvo is increasing its stake in the JV to controlling 75% by purchasing 26% from TWR. Volvo will acquire TWR's remaining 25% holding in 2003. Production had been halted for three weeks due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.