WASHINGTON – Challenging some of the most lusted-after cars in the luxury segment, Volvo Cars is making a determined bid to be a serious player in the prestige market with the ’04 S80. Volvo believes new engineering innovations will revive S80 sales. The car bristles with more than 700 changes from its predecessor. The S80's design is refreshed and loaded with leading-edge engineering innovations to take direct aim at the BMW 5-Series, Mercedes E-Class, Lexus ES 300 and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.