QUEBEC CITY, Que., Canada – There are a lot of projects in the works for 20-year Ford Motor Co. veteran Anne Belec when she officially takes over as president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America LLC with next month’s retirement of Victor Doolan. Volvo currently is leading platform development for the next-generation S80, and it is going well, Belec says. Anne Belec, new president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America LLC. The S80 fullsize sedan, while restyled, will continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.