A reorganization at Volvo Cars of North America Inc. leads to 10 marketing executives moving from field work to the company's central office in Rockleigh, NJ. The result of the realignment is the establishment of an 18-person product marketing management team to supervise VCNA's sales and planning efforts. The team will work on the present and future S-40, S-60, S-80 and Cross Country lines, as well as other future models. VCNA President Mark LaNeve says that the reassignments are a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.