Mark R. LaNeve, 41, is named president and chief executive of Volvo Cars of North America Inc. effective July 1. Mr. LaNeve succeeds Hans-Olov Olsson, who becomes president of parent Volvo Car Corp. on the same day. Mr. Olsson's move was announced earlier in June. A former GM executive, Mr. LaNeve joined Volvo as executive vice president-marketing three years ago. He has supervised launches of the S80, Cross Country and S/V40 vehicles that represent a new generation for the importer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.