Volkswagen Canada Inc. celebrates its 50th anniversary with the introduction of the Jetta Wagon and 50th anniversary Jetta GLI. The Jetta Wagon comes equipped with either a 2L, 115-hp, 4-cyl. engine; a fuel-efficient diesel (TDI) or a 1.8T (turbo) 4-cyl. that makes 180 hp. The Jetta Wagon begins at $25,435 for the 2L GLS trim level and 1.8T GLS is $27,545. The 50th anniversary Jetta GLI has VW’s VR-6 engine mated with a 6-speed manual transmission. It features 17-in. alloy wheels, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.