DRESDEN, Germany – While a showcase factory in Dresden, Germany, crafts the first luxury sedans to wear the Volkswagen badge, the dealer body in North America continues preparations to begin selling the all-new VW Phaeton. “The brand has been preparing for Phaeton so we have a stronger infrastructure in place today, as it launches,” says Frank Maguire, vice president-sales and marketing for Volkswagen of America Inc. VW Dealers Preparing to sell Phaeton. “The Phaeton and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.