BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Volkswagen Slovakia a.s. will expand its components plant located in the city of Martin, some 105 miles (170 km) northeast of the Slovak capital of Bratislava. VW will buy a 15.8-acre (6.4-ha) plot in Priekopa from the Slovak Land Fund for E1.06 million ($1.4 million), Zsolt Simon, the Slovak minister of agriculture, tells journalists during a media conference in the Slovak capital. The contract has been signed and payment is expected to be finalized in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.