LOS ANGELES – Volkswagen AG will bring a hybrid-electric vehicle to the U.S. and other markets in the future, Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder says following a speech to kick off the Greater L.A. Auto Show here. “We will offer them in the United States,” he says, without clarifying whether the future hybrid will sport a gasoline or diesel engine mated to an electric motor. Pischetsrieder says the auto maker is studying both scenarios right now and does not specify the scope or timetable of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.