Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V’s plant in Puebla built more light vehicles in 2010 than any other North American assembly site, according to final full-year data compiled by Ward’s. Home to the Beetle, Jetta and Bora car lines, the factory – located in the city of Puebla and the state of the same name – produced 434,685 vehicles, up from its 2009 second-place total of 319,743. Puebla displaced 2009 output champ, Toyota Motor Engineering and Mfg. North America Inc.’s plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.